Welcome to the Counseling Department of Southeast Bulloch Middle School. Along with the information on this page, you will find other helpful links on the left that may be of interest to you. We hope that you will find the information helpful, however please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any way that we might be able to assist you.
Shantell Henry, Counselor
- By Email
- Phone: (912) 842-8403 or (912) 842-8400 Ext. 4230
- Contact About: 504 Questions; Backpack Buddies
Mary Michael Logue, Counselor
- By Email
- Phone: (912) 842-8415 or (912) 842-8400 Ext. 4232
- Contact About: Hospital Homebound, Response to Intervention and behavior, and the Reach Georgia Scholarship program
- Academic Concerns
- Concerns with peer conflicts
- Concerns with children managing emotions
- Family difficulties or concerns
How can my child contact the school counselor?
- Student's can request a meeting
- Teacher or other staff referral
- Administrative referral
- Parent referral
- Request of another counselor
- Referral by peers
The mission of Southeast Bulloch Middle School counseling department is to provide a preventative school counseling program that teaches resiliency skills and social/emotional intelligence to empower students to be academically successful, socially mindful, and career oriented. Through collaborative efforts with faculty members, families, and community agencies, students will be able to overcome difficult circumstances that may be impeding their academic and social/emotional development to allow all students to reach their full potential.
Any schedule changes must be processed through the Schedule Request Form, which can be found below. All schedule changes are based on a case-by-case evaluation by our administration team.
If you are requesting a connection class change, please understand that our goal is for our students to experience all of the connections classes that we have to offer. Typically, the only connections requests that are approved are due to medical concerns or an interest in band or chorus.
All requests take a minimum of five days to process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.